Monday, February 8, 2010

Café Loft

$
Jazzy, chic and classy. Café Loft reminds me of the 20s: Chanel, sequins, fur and pearls. The ambiance is so relaxing and extremely stylish.

Food: I would recommend this café as a tea and dessert place more than anything.
I had the pumpkin shaved-iced, complimented with the earl grey tea. It was a perfect combination! The pumpkin shaved-ice was delish, not too sweet, the toppings consisted of creamy pumpkin puree, fresh strawberries, kiwis, little mochi squares, rainbow captain crunch and a pumpkin heart-shape ice-cube. The earl grey was brewed just right, you can ask for extra hot water to refill your teapot.
The second time I went I had a waffle. The waffle was pretty standard, it was topped with fresh fruits, strawberry jam and whipped cream. I really don't think you can go wrong with that.
Sweet Lady Jane and Susina Bakery cakes are also served here :)

I absolutely love this café,  it was like entering into another world. Free parking at rear (6th and Serrano corner) and free internet, just ask them for the password. The address of café Loft is :
3882 West 6th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90020
213.383.3006

Check it out and enjoy :]




 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment